Forgetting things is a human behavior and nobody has control on it. You have to memorize and remember a lot of thing in a day. It can be so urgent to do otherwise it can cause lose and harm. But now in this modern and fully technical world, there are many applications, reminders in your phone which you can use to remind things. But now you have a better solution to that. Now Google can memorize anything for you. Yes! It is Google who can memorize things for you.
Cool trick right. Who had thought that Google can memorize things for you. Please give you feedback in the comments. And stay tuned for more.
That interesting option that you may wish to use for memorizing things is called Google Assistant. Google Assistant is a personal assistant application free available on your Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
HOW GOOGLE MEMORIZE THING FOR YOU
- To use google assistant open the application or say "OK Google".
- Say or type "Remember .." following be all the data and information you want to store there.
- For Example:
- Remember that I parked the car at second level
- Remember my favorite color is red
So after you have added a number of information to Google assistant, if you want to delete that information afterwards how would you do that? Confused? Lets see how it works:
- Just say forget and the same information you stored there
- For example:
- Forget about my favorite color
- Forget where I parked my car
You may also like: